Lifestyle is not a competition and there are different ways to get a lot of things done, different lanes all leading to the same destination. Just because your neighbour is doing things faster does not mean you are failing.
- You were born in a first class hospital, I was delivered at home, we both survived.
- You went to a private primary school and I went to a public school, we both ended in the same high school.
- You woke up from the bed and I woke from the floor, we both had a peaceful night rest.
- Your outfits are all expensive, mine are all simple and cheap, we both still cover our nakedness.
- You ate fried rice and roasted chicken, I ate local made food but we both still ate to our satisfaction.
- You ride on Lexus jeep, Range Rover, G Wagon, Hummer Jeep and I use public transport but we still got to our various destination.
- You may be reading this post from your Sony xperia, BB Z10, Q10, Samsung Galaxy 6edge, IPhone6+ and I typed it with my Touch one broken screen, we still see the message.
Happiness doesn’t come from having everything, but making the best out of what you have, it’s all about how you see yourself.
Happiness is not having what you like. Happiness is liking what you have and being content…
Courtesy says :
You must never ask a woman her age and a man his salary.. Do you know why, Have you ever thought about it..
Well here is a beautiful insight…
It is wrong to ask a woman her age because she hardly ever lives for herself !!
And it is wrong to ask a man his salary because he hardly ever spends on himself !!