The Wound is the place – where Light enters in…
A rich man looked through his window and saw a poor man picking something from his dustbin … He said, Thank GOD I am not poor;
The poor man looked around and saw a naked man misbehaving on the street …
He said, Thank GOD I am not mad;
The mad man looked ahead and saw an ambulance carrying a patient …
He said, Thank GOD I am not sick;
Then a sick person in hospital saw a trolley taking a dead body to the mortuary …
He said, Thank GOD I am not dead;
Only a dead person cannot thank God;
So… when Alive, Why don’t you thank GOD today itself for all your blessings and for the amazing gift of life … for another beautiful day;
- Live your life intelligently and use your mind skillfully.
- Observe the play of the mind indifferently.
- Whatever happens, remain strong and don’t get too emotionally attached.
- We can easily achieve success, if we practice Self-discipline in our Lives !!
What is LIFE?
To understand life better, you have to go to 3 locations:
- At the Hospital, you will understand that nothing is more beautiful than HEALTH.
- In the Prison, you’ll see that FREEDOM is the most precious thing
- At the Cemetery, you will realize that life is worth nothing. The ground that we walk today will be our roof tomorrow.
Sad Truth :
We all come with Nothing and we will go with Nothing …
Let us, therefore, remain humble and be thankful and grateful to God at all times for everything…